LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Listen online radios Hindi Radios, Nepali Radios, Nepali Music

Memory full in nokia mobile tips


NSeries Problem with phone Memory Shows "Memory Full, delete some data"

Most NSeries User experiencing with Phone memory. One of my friend scrap me few days back in my Nokia Hacker orkut Community


am using N73 Music Edition since last almost 1 and half year. I am facing an issue with phone memory from last 3-4 Months. Suddenly I get an error "Memory Full, delete some data" for phone memory. When I check Phone memory details, it shows me 44 MB used and only few KBs left. Even If I make a total of all used phone memory, it never goes above 1 MB. I understand when everything is OK and if we check phone memory, it will show me around 33 MB free memory and 11 MB used memory which could be because of OS on phone.

I am wondering why I suddenly my phone memory goes upto 44 MB even if there's nothing that can make phone memory to reach upto 44 MB.

Did anyone face this issue ever ? If yes then please let me know the solution for the same.

At present I found a workaround to this problem. When I get this memory full error, I clear the log from Application -> Log -> Settings. I make it no log or 1 day log and then restarts my cell. It resolves the problem

The Solution is here

Why the phone shows that full memory even though the file are around some 15 to 19 MB…

The real problem is with application called “LIFEBLOG”…. I really hate this application since when I bought N73… When ever we taking photo or sending message or receiving message… this application take a copy and store in his data base. that’s why we are experiencing these problem…

The solution is

First you should have minimum of 150 KB free memory in your phone… its enough to open
the Application

Then open the Application-->Lifeblog-->option-->settings--> item types--> unmark all the items… then restart your mobile…. whiles start up… the lifeblog application will clean up the database and your phone memory will back to normal….

No comments:

Google User